What you need to know about hail damage
- We want to be your first call so that we can work as your advocate to ensure you receive the proper settlement for your new roof.
- You have a specific window of time with your insurance carrier to file a claim on storm damage.
- Hail damage, especially on the roof is not always visible form the ground so be aware of this.
- Your roof shingles don’t have to disappear to be hail damaged.
- Your manufacturer warranty is voided once your shingle has been hit with large hail.
- Hail damages the fiberglass mat of the shingles, eventually causing costly leaks.
- Once the warranty is voided there is no way to repair a hail damaged roof. Attempting to repair the shingles is a temporary fix.
- Hail can damage the shingle roof surface, resulting in granule loss and reduced remaining roof life.
Have an urgent problem? Call us now!
Sterling Construction Company Cincinnati